Never mind the Thunderbirds we've got the best countdown going from 12 down to F1 check out the amazing line up of cars that you'll ONLY be able to see at CarFest...
12. The Dirty Dozen
11. Vintage Eleven – A mixture of diverse classics
10. Race Car Ten –BTTC Jason Plato, Paul Newman’s nissan race car, and a two seater Formula 2 car
9. Iconic Nine – Landmark cars
8. Hot Rod Eight – Britain’s championship winning Hot Rods
7. Super Car Seven – the very best current super cars
6. Rally Six – historic rally cars from the past 50 years
5. Furious Five –Japanese retro and current super cars
4. Funky Four - Low Riders, pimped rides, beach buggies and custom classic camper
3. Dragster Three – includes a 250k Bentley Continental GT, Pro Chevy Street Drag FIAT Bubble Car
2. Dynamic Duo – two generations of Batman Cars (Adam West and Michael Keaton )
1. Formula one –a collection of historic F1 cars including a rare Martin Donnelly Lamborghini Lotus
So far we've got the following Car Clubs signed up to show off 5 of their fabulous collections. Plus this will be part of our Brand NEW Vintage Village
|UK S2000 Owners Club||Morgan Owners|
|Wessex Area Club Lotus||VW Cabriolet Owners Club|
|Jensen Owners Club||LDC|
|Ariel Atom Owners Club||Classic Corvette Club UK|
|Nissan Figaro Owners Club||Ferrari Owners' Club of Great Britain|
|Club Nova||Karmann Ghia Club|
|Jaguar Driver's Club Ltd||Delorian Club|
|VW Camper Club||Lotus Seven Club|
|MG Owners Club 1023||BMW Car Club (GB) Ltd|
|Overton Classic Revival||Ford Transit Van Club|
|Aston Martin Owners Club|
The Sporting Bears' Dream Rides raised a whopping £37,000 for BBC Children in Need in 2014! Huge thanks to them for bringing their fabulous cars and to those of you who rode in them.
If you would like to book a Dream Ride for 2015 check out what's on offer and how to book here!
We'll be hosting a stack of NEW track content which will blow you away including:
Plus we'll be celebrating the Anniversary of 60 years of Citroen, 50 years of the Ford Transit and 105 years of Alfa Romeo and have a parade of Ferrari’s too!