All disabled visitors entering CarFest on a paid for adult ticket are entitled to bring one carer free of charge. Please note if the disabled person is a child you will need to buy an adult ticket and claim a free child ticket as the carer. Once you have purchased your own ticket you will receive a confirmation email, on this email is a link which takes you to a Carers ticket application form. This will require that you send proof of disability, ie that you are in receipt of the middle or higher rate care component of the disability living allowance (DLA) or personal independence payment (PIP). Once agreed a free carer’s ticket will be added to your order and will be posted to you along with your other tickets. Your free carer’s ticket will be exactly the same type you have ordered for yourself, be it weekend without camping, weekend with camping, or a day ticket.
To qualify for a free carer ticket please send proof of disability* to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your surname, postcode and booking reference number when requesting a free carer ticket.
*Customers requesting free carer tickets are required to provide an original copy of any of the following:
- Confirmation of the middle or higher rate of disability living allowance
- Confirmation of the middle or higher rate of mobility allowance
- Confirmation of the middle or higher rate of attendance allowance
- Confirmation of the middle or higher rate of severe disablement allowance
- Certification of being registered blind or partially sighted
- A personal letter of support from your hospital specialist (dated within the last two months)
A free carer ticket, will be added to your order. The tickets will then be posted to you one month before CarFest.
The Organisers reserve the right to check a person's eligibility under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
For more information please see our Disabled Access Information.