- Be prepared – Make sure you have your alarms set and plenty of time to have that all important cuppa before the clock starts ticking.
- Number crunching – To be as prepared as possible, make sure you have the correct credit card details in front of you, the last thing you want is to have the tickets in your basket and then you’re running around having to find that pesky card!
- Two heads are better than one – So the pressure is not just on you, ask friends and family to try to purchase tickets too. Whoever gets tickets first, don’t forget to tell the rest to avoid doubling up. Please note, internet speeds and connections do vary so you may have a quicker service at work, or at home, this is down to your internet provider and is not controlled by us. Please note, that we are unable to refund tickets it multiple orders are processed.
- Refresh that page! – Tickets sell out very quickly and you want your computer to keep up with the action. If you stay on the initial selection page (whilst deciding which tickets you want to buy) for any length of time you may not be seeing the very latest ticket availability. A handy tip is to press F5 (or the command and R button on a Mac, for all phones and tablets hit the refresh button in the browser window to refresh this page). This enables you to see the very latest information as it happens. If you do not refresh and you have remained on the page for a long time, the information you will see may be old, and tickets may no longer be available. The best thing to do is to select the tickets you want as quickly as possible.
- On your marks – If you have successfully selected tickets that are available, you will be taken through to the payment page. Once on the payment page, this is the point at which the tickets are held for you in your basket (tickets are not held for you until you are on the payment page and the timer at the bottom of your screen starts counting down), you will then have 6 minutes and 50 seconds to complete your order. However, if you drop off the internet, or the timer ends during this process, you will lose these tickets and they will go back on general sale.
- Password Panic – You never quite know if you are going to get struck with that dreaded password panic whilst making payments online (passwords are sometimes required on the secure payment page).To avoid panic, we strongly urge you to dig out your password in advance or check with your bank as you might actually be able to reset your secure payment password in advance, rather than spending time reinventing one on the day. This can help speed up your booking process and lead to securing your tickets.
- Under 6’s – Under 6’s (aged 0 to 5 years) are free of charge, however they MUST have a ticket so don’t forget to pop one in your basket!
- Total tickets you can purchase – ticket purchasing is limited to 10 tickets per household (and a family ticket counts as 4). Orders over this amount will be subject to cancellation
- Caravan and Campervan permits - Like all tickets, CarFest permits are in high demand. If permits are all sold out by the time you get to your ticket purchase stage, we recommend that you discuss in advance whether you still wish to purchase camping tickets or whether you would rather day visitor tickets. This way, if permits are sold out, but camping tickets and day tickets are still available, you know that you can buy those tickets and won't lose out.
Note - Permits must be purchased with your weekend camping tickets, and can not be bought separately.